Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

the dilemma

It all started with a shirt. A simple nondescript button down on a lonely plastic hanger...added to a huge pile of clothes - both old and new - complete with their shiny new store tags. I realized how much money I've actually spent amassing all of my babies (yes, my clothes are my babies) and how little space I actually have to house all of my finds soo...I came up with a BRILLIANT solution - Pommes Frites. For the next few months, you, your friends, ya mama, ya daddy, and your cousin too are invited to watch as I reinvent and create new looks from my wardrobe without spending any additional money on clothes. Of course, there are rules. 

THE RULES
  1. I cannot purchase clothes (eg. pants, shirts, skirts, dresses...OMG I just started crying)
  2. I'm limited to one accessory or shoe addition a month
  3. Clothing gifts are acceptable
  4. Borrowing from a fellow closet is also acceptable (and will be noted)
  5. Thievery is NOT allowed...unless I don't get caught (that's called extended borrowing kids)
So...tighten your seat belts kids, because it's about to go down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment