Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

jean-y in a bottle

As promised, I threw on my favorite blues, channeled my inner Tyra and smized for the camera. My take on the Canadian tuxedo is pretty simple: dress it up with a heavy denim trouser and tucked in chambray shirt. The blouse (featured in a previous post) is one of my staples. Colored denim, print pants, leggings, skirts, you name it and you can basically throw the shirt on over it and you look effortlessly cool. The trousers on the other hand, can be a bit tricky. I'm 5'6" so to look long and lean I threw on some platforms to keep my legs from drowning in a sea of denim. A little tailoring and tucking can go a long way!

Bag - American Apparel, Watch - Michael Kors, Jewelry - H&M



Top - Old Navy, Denim Trousers - J Brand, Shoes (Not Pictured) - Jessica Simpson


No comments:

Post a Comment