Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

sweat

After a few days down with the flu, I was finally able to make it back into work and the only thing that's gotten me through it has been big comfy sweatshirts. I usually have a strong aversion to being super casual in the workplace - it's an office for crying out loud - but the latest surge of printed sweatshirts have really made me do a 180. Honestly, the graphics, different materials and designer collabs (Hellllooo Philip Lim!) have taken these tops from the gym to the office, and definitely the bar! I popped open my closet and pulled out some of my personal favorites and mixed in a few dashes of inspiration from some real life beauties.


3.1 Philip Lim for Target



Leith - Nordstrom Rack



Love/Hate - TJ Maxx







No comments:

Post a Comment