Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

in bloom

Lately I've been overly obsessed with all things floral. Before my shopping diet, I purchased the most gorgeous rose printed body-con dress from H&M. I can't wait to show you all, but I'll be saving it for a special day...or a Tuesday when I just want to be extra gorgeous.

In the meantime, I took a peek in my "in-home boutique" and pulled together a few looks that make me feel like a flower princess.

 Jeans - MNG for Mango (JC Penney), Shirt - Forever 21 Plus, Clutch - American Apparel,
 Watch - Michael Kors, Sunglasses - Fossil, Shoes - Steve Madden (in "Cirkus")


Shirt - Chambray (Old Navy), Pants - Nordstrom Rack, Watch - Michael Kors, 
Sunglasses - Fossil, Bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs, Sandals - Nordstrom Rack 


Dress - H&M, Moto Jacket - Free People, Necklace - Marc by Marc Jacobs,
Shoes - Steve Madden (in "Dejavu"), Bag - H&M

1 comment:

  1. Love them all, but the last look is my fave!! Love you!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete