Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

keeping up with khloe

If anyone knows me well, they'll tell you in five minutes I am a reality TV junkie. I'm not proud of my addiction but the first step to recovering is acknowledging you have a problem. And I have a problem. A Kardashian problem. Sure, KUWTK (yes I used the abbreviation, get over it) is mind numbing celebrity TV created by blonde, tiny man, super mogul Ryan Seacrest, but what my hours of watching has created is the fashion icon, the gorgeous Khloe Kardashian - no Odom. Can we get into how insane her body is? How amazing that hair is and yes, some of these looks have been worn by Kim, but there's no denying Khlo-Money is KILLING it. I gathered some of my favorite looks of my "in-my-head-BFF" and have every intention of getting as beat as this diva. 














 

No comments:

Post a Comment